Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Fall, Ya'll!!

Fall: My most favorite time of year! It puts me in the best moods, even if things get crappy. And lets face it, no one ever has a perfect week. I sure as hell don't. I want to be the perfect mom, wife, house keeper, cook, launderer, etc - but shit happens. Sometimes I yell at my kids, sometimes I don't have supper waiting on the table for Caleb when we gets home from a long day at work, sometimes I burn whatever it is i'm cooking, and sometimes I forget to put clothes in the dryer and they sour in the washing machine. Sometimes I even forget to buy dog food and I have to feed my dogs a piece of bread. But ya know what..at the end of that very long craptastic day everyone still loves me! I realize I don't have to be perfect and I know not every day will be a fun-filled day with smiles, hugs & kisses. That's okay. I do the best I can with what I have and I start the next day over and it's all okay. How did I go from Fall weather to all that? Who knows. I write whatever comes out of my fingertips...

Noah is still doing great in the First Grade and made 105 on his spelling test last week! Super proud of him! Toby is talking more and loves school busses. Thats all he talks about and heaven forbid we see a lot of them while waiting at the school -- oh my. He will scream out "bus" over and over. But it's cute.

Caleb is still loving his job and I love it, too. Sometimes I don't like being away from him for the short time that he's away..but it's all worth it. He works 4 on 3 off and it's wonderful. We have Wednesday and weekends together. Love it!

We got a new boy Guinea Pig yesterday and we named him Teddy. Cowboy loves him and they purr and cuddle. They were popcorning all over their cage last night and it was the cutest thing ever. Cowboy is definitely a lot happier than he was!!

No comments: